EVERY TUESDAY AND SUNDAY
Imagine observing a sky bursting with stars, planets shinning brightly, the craters and mountains of our Moon, or even the Milky Way. Join our passionate astronomer, Marta for a journey through the night sky. Our observations are in secret locations of the Dunes of Corralejo. Lie back and enjoy the sound of the ocean alongside the beauty of our universe.
Marta's excursion will captivate you about modern astrophysics (eg.black holes), basic astronomy, visible constellations, orientation of the stars, and their connected mythology. This is a great opportunity for couples, families or groups of friends to reconnect with the cosmos.
A unique experience evening with the telescope not to be missed.
-You can either meet us at the observation point or we can collect you from Corralejo.
Price: 30€ adult, 20€ (child under 12years), FREE under 4 years
Price with transport: 40€, 30€ (all children under 12years)
- Wear warm and comfortable clothes.
- Meeting point The Dunes Corralejo, at 19:30.
- Star Guide, speaks English, Spanish & French
- Level Beginner/intermediate
- Equipment Telescope and laser pointer
- Group size Min 4 persons, up to 20
- Duration: one and a half hours